0 C
London, CA
Friday, January 20, 2017
Authors Posts by mylocalnews

mylocalnews

648 POSTS 40 COMMENTS
MylocalNews.ca - Kingston News - We bring hyper-local news and information to the Kingston Ontario area. Kingston News - Division of MyLocal Media
Page 1 of 33
1 2 3 33

Latest article

London News, London Ontario News

London News – Daily weather forecast for January 4, 2017

-6°C* 60% Chance of flurries -10°C 40% Chance of flurries Today Periods of drizzle ending this morning then mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries....
London News, London Ontario News

London News – Daily weather forecast for January 3, 2017

6°C  Periods of rain -5°C  Periods of rain Today Periods of rain. Fog patches dissipating this morning. High 6. Tonight Periods of rain ending near midnight then...
London News, London Ontario News

London News – 12 months later police continue search for missing 42 year old...

London News - The London Police Service continues to investigate the disappearance of Shelley Joy Desrochers, and is requesting the public’s assistance with locating...